Saturday 4 September 2010

Ashley's story chapter 4

Part 4
6/22/87 - Irvine, CA

Ashley had just finished her run with Jon when she ran into Doc in the hallway as she stepped off the elevator. He had a guy that she had never seen before with him and she couldn’t help but notice how good looking he was. He was tall and dark with a very nice body, black hair and very dark eyes.

“Just getting back from your run with Jon?” Doc asked her.

“Yeah. What’s got you out and about so early?” He asked him.

Doc turned to the guy standing next to him, “This is my daughter, Ashley. Ashley this is Jason. He’ll be working with Obie for the next several months.”

Ashley smiled at Jason, noticing how intense his eyes were as he looked at her.
“It’s nice to meet you,” She said as she shook his hand.

Jason couldn't help but let his eyes wander over her body. He smiled at her, “It’s nice to meet you too,” He said.

“Please excuse us, I have a lot to show him,” Doc said turning to leave.

Jason smiled at her once again; she smiled back before Doc drug him off down the hallway with him.

She laughed to herself as she watched them walk down the hallway, Doc explaining to him the details of the tour. She looked at Jason’s butt and grinned, thinking how nice it was.

She walked to her room and unlocked the door, letting herself in. She took off her running shoes at the door and then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After her shower, she decided to have some lunch but not in her hotel room which she often did. She dressed in cut off shorts and a green scoop neck shirt and her slip on Candy tennis shoes.

When she walked inside the restaurant, she saw Doc waving to her. Then she saw Jason and Obie sitting at the table with him. She walked over to the table and Jason greeted her with a smile.

“Join us,” Doc said as he pointed to the empty chair beside Jason.

She smiled and gave Jason a glance as she started over. He got up from the table and pulled out her chair.

“Thank you,” She said.

“My pleasure, “He said in return.

Jon and Richie had just entered the door to the restaurant when Jon laughed, “Well, I’ll be.” He said.

Richie looked at him and Jon pointed across the room, "Looks like Ashley has an admirer."

A dark feeling passed through Richie; he realized he didn’t even want to think about any other guy having his hands on what he felt was his territory. He wanted to be her first in everything and didn’t want her picking up someone else. He knew he had to keep Jon from getting suspicious but all the same he wanted information.

"I wonder who the kid is," he said mildly.

“His name’s Jason. He’s taking the place of Bob. You remember he decided this was too much and quit last week? Obie can’t keep doing it all alone so Jason was brought in to help out with the soundboard. He’s some kind of college kid I think; right around her age."

"I can see Doc firing any guy who messes with her," Richie responded.

"Not with out my say so," Jon came back. "If Ash finds a nice guy; good for her. She’s been cooped up too damn long."

Richie kept his silence as he and Jon walked towards the table. He could hear her laughing at something Jason had just said to her and he felt his muscles tighten.

“Jon…Richie.” Doc said as he looked up and saw them at the table.

Ashley felt her stomach do so a somersault hearing Richie’s name. She was sipping on her coffee and took her time putting the cup down before she looked up at Richie and Jon.

“I didn’t know the group would congregate down here so early, or I would have got a bigger table,” Doc said laughing.

“Table looks big enough to me,” Richie said as he looked directly at Ashley.

She felt her cheeks burn and she looked away from him, taking another sip of her coffee. She watched as Obie, Jon and Richie brought more chairs to the table and finally adding another table to the end.

“I don’t believe we’ve met,” Richie said as he came over to Jason.

Ashley became uncomfortable when Richie gave her a disapproving look; she shifted so she didn’t have to look at him.

“I’m Jason, it’s nice to meet you,” Jason said as he stood up to shake Richie’s hand.

“Richie,” Richie said pointedly, firmly shaking Jason’s hand.

When Richie let go of Jason’s hand he placed it on the back of Ashley’s shoulder, “Ashley, how are you today?” He asked.

“Fine,” She said quickly, never looking up at him.

Richie grabbed a chair and brought it up to the end of the table Ashley was on. He was on the end, Ashley was on the left and Doc was on his right.

He laughed as Jon gave him a funny look, “I see enough of your ugly mug already, and I wanted to talk to Ashley anyway.”

Ashley shot him a sideways glance as she could feel her heart starting to race, not knowing what he was up to. She could tell he didn’t like what he saw, and now she was not sure what he was going to say to her.

Richie looked over at Doc. “Since we have the next few days off, I was thinking about going to Mexico. Ashley mentioned that she wanted to see Mexico, so I thought I would ask her if she wanted to go along. Do you mind her going with me, Doc?” He said as he looked back and for the from Doc and Ashley.

Ashley was stunned and to make matter’s worse, Doc looked at her and asked, “You want to see Mexico, ugh?”

"And just what are you gonna do with Ashley?" Jon asked laughing. "She gets her ass out of bed in the morning something you have never been able to accomplish too easily."

Richie opened a straw and shot a spit ball down at Jon for the comment he made and laughed.

Doc was still looking at Ashley waiting for her to answer him.

“I said it would be nice,” She said, trying to think of something to say.

“Do you want to go?” Doc asked her when she didn’t say anything else.

Ashley shrugged her shoulders, “I don’t know. I didn’t know Richie was planning on going.”

“Okay, so you didn’t know about it?” Doc pressed harder as she was now growing quite concerned of Richie’s motive.

Ashley shook her head no and then Richie spoke up, “I thought I would ask, if you don’t want to go, you don’t want to go. That’s fine.”

“Richie, are you taking a female companion with you?” Doc asked with his eyebrow raised.

Ashley took a drink of her water and closed to eyes to start to count to 100.

Richie laughed, “Noooo...I learned my lesson the last time with that. I am going to relax. It’s like a mini vacation.”

Doc laughed and then the waitress came to take their order. After she left Richie smiled over at Ashley, “I’m sorry, I should have told you first.”

She nodded her head, not saying anything to him. She sat quietly for the rest of the lunch as everyone talked and laughed. When they finished eating, Ashley excused herself saying she wanted to rest before the show tonight.

Doc cornered Richie just as he was getting up from the table.

“Can I talk to you for a minute?” Doc asked.

Richie shrugged his shoulders, “Sure,” he said.

Doc walked away from the table and went towards the back of the restaurant near the restrooms. He turned around and looked up at Richie with a frown on his face.

“Just what are you intentions taking Ashley to Mexico?” He asked Richie staring him directly in the eye.

Richie shook his head and took a quiet deep breath. He hoped he could explain this one to ease Doc’s apparent concern.

“You’ve got it all wrong, Doc. She said she never got to see much of the world growing up. I felt like going so I thought I’d ask if she wanted to come along," Richie explained coolly.

“She seemed surprised that you brought it up.”

“Yeah, I know. I didn’t ask her first so she was surprised,” Richie said.

“Well, if she wants to go, that’s fine. You'll take care of her and see she doesn't get into any trouble?" Doc asked him.

Richie laughed, “She won’t get into any trouble. She’s a good kid; you have nothing to worry about.”

"I don't want to see any jerk take advantage of her. Promise me you'll watch over her for me?"

Richie swallowed the lump in his throat. “I promise,” he said as he crossed his fingers behind his back. Now he felt guilty about the whole situation.

__________________________________


“What the hell do you think your doing?” Ashley asked Richie.

It was almost time to leave for the concert and Richie stopped by her room to talk to her about lunch.

"I thought maybe you'd like to be able to spend some time alone with me. If I was wrong forget it, my mistake." He said to her.

“So, instead of asking me first, you announce it to the whole table?” She asked as she crossed her arms.

Richie rolled his eyes, "Why did that bother you? I thought it would look better that way."

“I would have liked to have known about it, so I could been prepared.”

"You don't like surprises? You don't like things to be spontaneous?" He shook his head; “I thought I had a girl that wanted to live. If you don't want to go say so I'll leave you alone."

“That’s not what I said,” She said coming to him and wrapping her arms around his waist. She looked up into his eyes, tears coming up into her own.

“Don’t be mad, I just didn’t know what to say to Doc when he questioned me.”

His taut body relaxed in her arms. "Then you want to go?" He asked softly.

“Of course I do,” She said smiling at him as a tear ran down her cheek.

"That's what I wanted to hear," he said as he bent his head and claimed her lips.

She kissed him back, forgetting she was mad at him.

“You better pack now, I’m going to try to book us a flight out after the show tonight,” He said pulling away.

She smiled and nodded her head, letting go of him.

“I talked to Doc after you left the restaurant,” He said.

Ashley looked at him with worried eyes, “What did he ask you?”

Richie smiled, “I took care of it, as far as he and anyone else is concerned, you and I are just friends.”

Ashley smiled running her hands across his chest, “Just friends ugh?”

He grinned, “Very close friends.”

“I guess I need to pack and get ready,” she laughed.

Richie winked, “I’ll let you get busy and I’ll see you in a bit.”

He gave her a quick kiss on the lips and then let himself out of her room.

Ashley smiled, touching her lips with her index and forefinger. She thought quickly and then picked up the phone and called Spanky to borrow some laundry bags. Within minutes Spanky brought her some down and offered to do her laundry for her.

“You don’t want to use a cleaners, more then likely they’ll lose something. I’ll take care of everything for you.” Spanky said to her.

Ashley smiled as she put all of her dirty clothes into the laundry bags and handed them over to Spanky.

“I’ll have them ready on Wednesday afternoon,” Spanky replied when she picked up the two bags.

Ashley bit her lip and looked down at the floor, “I won’t be arriving in Mountain View until Thursday sometime.”

“Where you headed?”

“I’m going to Mexico for a few days.” She said, blushing.

Spanky smiled, “With Richie?”” She asked her.

Ashley nodded her head and tried to act nonchalantly. “I mention Mexico to him and the next thing I know I’m going.”

Spanky smiled and picked up the laundry bags and headed for the door. “Have fun.”

After Spanky left, Ashley closed the door and went to take a shower so she could start getting ready. Her mind was busy with everything she had to remember to pack, but then realized that it was everything she had in her possession. She told herself to calm down and then she started to look forward to the trip.


_______________________________________________


Ashley was just about to walk out the door to meet everyone in the lobby when Tom knocked on her door. He explained that Doc asked him to make sure she had a ride, and that he and the band left early for the venue. She was surprised Richie hadn’t said anything to her but thought perhaps something came up at the last minute. When she questioned Tom about it he told her he wasn’t sure he was only following orders and seeing she got there safely.

When she arrived backstage at the venue she thought of looking for everyone at the stage.

"There you are!" Doc said as he came walking towards her with Obie and Jason. "I was just going over some stuff with the boys." He hugged her and added. "I’m glad to see you arrived okay."

She glared at Doc, not responding to his warm greeting.

"Hi Ashley, it’s nice to see you again," Jason said.

She smiled. “Hi Jason,” she said.

“We were just getting ready for sound check, so Jason could get familiar with the band.” Doc said as they started walking towards the seating area.

“You want to come to the soundboard?” Jason asked her. “I could show you how it works.” He offered.

Ashley knew she couldn’t tell him no because she was waiting for Richie. She smiled at him and said, “Sure, why not.”

“Great,” Jason said as he waited for her to walk with him.

She could hear the drums behind her and the sound of Richie’s screaming guitar. She didn’t look back until she was at the sound board. Richie saw her back at the sound board with Jason and felt his neck muscles tense up. He turned around, his back facing away so he wouldn’t have to look at her. The music started and when Richie got to his guitar solo in the middle of Bad Name and just as Jon was ready to continue singing he went off into a whole different riff. Everyone stopped playing and turned to him with puzzled looks on their faces. His eyes were closed as he was in his own little world still going on with the riff.

Jon stood watching with his arms folded across his chest until he’d had enough.

"Rich, what the fuck are you doing?" He said into his mic then laughed.

Richie opened his eyes and looked over at Jon. "Playing. What the fuck do you think I’m doing?" He asked

"Wanna try playing what the rest of us are?" Jon asked.

"Fine, but you do hamper a creative soul, Bon Jovi." Richie laughed.

“Jesus! You do need a vacation.” Jon remarked.

"All work and no play makes me a dull boy,” Richie laughed.

“One more,” Jon said and then looked at Richie, “Think you can stick to the game this time, Senior?” .

When sound check was finally done, the stage cleared and everyone went to the hospitality room to eat a late dinner.

Obie and Doc walked away from the sound board, heading backstage. Ashley picked up her purse to follow, but Jason stopped her.

“What’s your hurry?” He asked spinning around on the stool.

She stopped and laughed, “I haven’t eaten yet.”

Jason smiled, “Me either.”

He got up off his stool and stood in front of her, his eyes roving over her tight black top and then he looked down at the rest of her body that fit into a pair of jeans too well. “Wanna grab a bite with me?”

She had a hesitant look on her face as she glanced up at the stage, making sure Richie wasn’t watching her. “I’m…ummm…I don’t know,” She said softly.

“Ohhh, I see...you are spoken for.” He asked nodding his head as he looked at her.

“Spoken for?” She asked, not understanding what he meant.

Jason laughed, “You and Richie. I noticed the way he kind of claimed you at lunch earlier today.”

Ashley blushed, “Richie? NO! We are just friends.”

Jason stepped closer to her, “Then he won’t mind you eating with me?”

She smiled, “No, he won’t,” She said nervously. She hoped he wouldn’t, anyway.

“Okay,” He grinned, “Then it’s settled, you are eating with me.”


__________________________________________________________


Richie fixed his plate and sat down and started to eat right away. He looked around and didn’t see Ashley or the new sound board clown she was talking to earlier. He knew they were together and it really pissed him off. It also ate at him that he was so pissed off about it causing him to open his mouth about Mexico. Jealously took over for a split second and the next thing he knew he was booking a flight to Mexico for two and lying to Doc about him and Ashley being just friends. He knew he was playing with fire that had almost gotten out of hand. He hoped he had it back at a slow burn for now.

Obie and Jon joined him talking about none other than Jason.

“He knows his shit,” Obie said as he sat down in front of Richie.

Jon laughed, “And you know your shit well too, so that means if you know your shit, then you know he knows his shit.”

Obie and Jon were laughing hysterically at Jon’s comment.

Richie looked up at both of them, “What the fuck are you two rambling about now?” He said hatefully.

“Jason. He’s a smart kid,” Obie said looking at Richie over the top of his glasses.

“If he’s real smart, he’ll latch onto Ashley,” Jon said.

Obie nodded his head. “He’s interested, and Doc likes him. So there you have it,” He said shrugging his shoulders.

"How much do you know about this kid? He looks like a typical guy that would be after one thing and one thing only. Not to mention that she’s Doc McGee’s daughter." Richie pointed out what he thought was good points.

"If I didn’t know better I’d think you were jealous," Jon laughed.

"I’m looking out for the kid, so sue me,” Richie said slightly annoyed.

“Well, look no further,” Jon said as he saw Ashley and Jason come through the door, and then added as he nodded his head in their direction, “Looks like he made his move.”

Richie looked up and saw Ashley and Jason laughing as they fixed their plates. He watched out of the corner of his eye as they walked to a table, then Jason pulled out a chair for her and she sat down.

“He pulled out her chair at lunch too,” Obie added.

“Next thing you know, they’ll be sleeping together,” Jon added.

“Better not let Doc hear you say that,” Richie mumbled.

“Ya know, I just don’t see Ashley as that type of girl. She’s beautiful and sweet, totally innocent. I think the guy would have to be pretty special before she would do anything like that,” Obie stated.

"I dunno," Jon said. "She's been going through some changes lately. She sure as hell ain't the girl that reamed my ass the first time I ran into her in the gym."

Richie had enough of listening to their bullshit. He finished his plate and got up from the table, “I’m going to get a beer. Catch ya later.”

He walked past Ashley and Jason to the garbage can and threw away his paper plate. As he turned around he caught Ashley’s eye and he winked, turning he walked out the door.

Ashley bit her lip, unsure of what Richie must be thinking about her sitting with Jason.

“So, you are heading to Mexico?” Jason asked her.

She smiled, “Yeah, I’m excited. I never got to travel when I was in school,” She explained.

“What school did you go to?”

She shook her head, “An all girls Christian school in Maine,” She laughed, “Interesting, ugh?”

Jason’s eyes grew wide, “Really?”

She nodded her head, “Yes, but I’m soul searching at the moment.”

“What do you mean?” He asked.

Ashley sighed, “It’s too complicated to go into right now.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to pry.” Jason apologized.

“Oh, no. Not at all, it’s just my life is so complicated,” She said.

He smiled at her, “I can’t imagine someone as beautiful as you having a complicated life.”

Ashley blushed, “Thank you,” She said as she looked away from him.

“I didn’t mean to embarrass you,” He said softly.

She laughed, “I’m not used to be called beautiful.”

“Well, you are,” He said.

“Ashley,” Jon said as he stepped up to their table. “I am going to Canada next month; would you care to join me?” He said laughing.

Ashley looked up at Jon and rolled her eyes, “Very funny Jon.”

“I’m serious, if you go to Mexico with Richie, I’ll be crushed if you don’t go to Canada with me. Who the hell am I going to run with while you are gone?” Jon protested.

Jason laughed, “I know I’m not as good looking as Ashley, but I run.”

Jon laughed at Jason’s sense of humor and added, “If you look as good as she does in spandex, I might consider it.”

"Is that why you run with me?" Ashley asked.

"Hell, that's why I let you get out in front too." Jon laughed.

“Slob." She hit him playfully.

“Jason, as soon as you’re done, I need you at the sound board,” Obie said.

Jason smiled at Ashley, “Duty calls,” He said as he got up from the table. “If you get a chance come by the sound board tonight.”

She smiled up at him, “Okay.”

Jason left the table with Obie. Ashley stood up and walked out of the room with Jon. She thought she would see Richie somewhere along the way, but he was no where to be found. Jon excused himself to the dressing room, so she went up to the stage wing again.

When she got up there, she saw Richie standing there looking at her as she got closer. She smiled, walking towards him; he raised his head, showing the frown on his face. As she got up to him, he reached out and pulled her into his embrace, kissing her passionately. His hands grazed the sides of her breasts as he ran them down to her hips. She moaned softly, feeling the stir he caused inside her. His hands traveled down to her backside, cupping each cheek with both of his hands, he pulled her closer to him.

His lips left hers as he nibbled on her earlobe, “You’re driving me insane,” He whispered.

She giggled as she tried to break free from his grasp. He kissed her again, slowly running his hand up to the back of her head, he pressed his lips harder down on hers, kissing her with more passion this time.

The music from Cinderella began, and they continued to kiss. Richie wasn’t ready to stop what he had started, he had only just begun. He lowered his other hand down her stomach, he slowly slid his hand between her legs and she trembled.

“Richie,” She whispered. “We need to stop, someone will catch us,” She said.

His placed his lips on hers again, his fingers slowly stoking her, adding just enough pressure so she would feel him through her jeans. He worked fast and she felt wet from him toying with her so tauntingly. She moved her hips against his hand, knowing what she wanted. She moaned as she felt the pressure course through her body. She laid her head on his shoulder as he continued stoking her, she continued to feel the pleasure he offered to bring her body.

He stepped away from her, backing her into the corner, where it was even darker, knowing if someone came upon them, they would never see them standing there.

She stared into his eyes, as he lowered the zipper on his jeans. He took her hand and guided it down inside his underwear.

“I need you,” He said in her ear.

“Richie, I can’t do this,” She said nervously.

“Trust me,” He said softly as he took her hand and wrapped it around his hardness.

He closed his eyes as he took her hand, showing her what to do, showing her what he liked. She bit her lip nervously, not pulling away as she allowed him to move her hand in the way that would please him the most. His hand on top of hers; had her working against the smoothness of his skin until he moved his hand away, letting her do the work. He brought his hand to the back of her head, the other gripping her hip as he started to thrust himself in and out of her hand as she moved. She felt the redness creep into her face worrying someone might come by and discover what they were doing.

His head drifted back just a bit, she watched his face as he moved faster in her hand. He moaned, she felt him throb, felt him become harder then before. His mouth dropped open, he squeezed his eyes tighter, and she felt the inside of the palm of her hand become wet. He moaned again, the wet feeling adding to his orgasm. He slowed down his movements and opened his eyes, a blank stare inside them. He smiled at her and then leaned forward and kissed her lips.

She lowered her eyes; too embarrassed to look at him she felt her face turn red. She couldn’t look at him as he used his shirt to wipe himself off. She needed to wipe off her hand she thought nervously. She couldn’t believe what she did, it didn’t feel normal to her to have done that to him in such a public place.

“Come here,” He said to her, taking her wrist and pulling her close to him.

She hesitantly looked up at him unable to control her cheeks flushing from pink to red, when he wiped her hand on the inside of his shirt.

“You have nothing to be embarrassed about,” He spoke close to her ear.

He had finished wiping off her hand, so he zipped and buttoned his pants. She walked away from him, turning her back she picked up her purse that had dropped on the floor and pulled out her pack of cigarettes. Richie could tell she was uneasy about what had taken place. He wished he could have done it in a more private location, knowing that would have made her feel more comfortable. The moment rose, he didn’t think about it.

Ashley lit her cigarette and took a long drag; she had never felt so dirty in her life. She didn’t look at him when he came over to her.

“Ashley,” He said as he bent down to talk to her.

They both jumped away from one another when they heard Doc come up behind them.

“I knew I could find you here, Richie,” He said looking at him peculiarly.

Ashley felt her throat close up as humiliation had set in, she wanted to run away. She took another drag off of her cigarette, forgetting that Doc was even there for a moment.

Doc was shocked, “Ashley! What the hell else are you doing?” He shouted.

“Doc, it’s just a cigarette, let it go,” Richie said sticking up for her.

Ashley turned to Doc and he could see the fire in her eyes, “Would you stop acting like my father! You aren’t, you were just the sperm donor,” She said then stormed away, running down the steps.

Doc turned and glared at Richie, “Ever since she has arrived she has had this fucking attitude. Now, she’s drinking, smoking and god knows what else she’s doing!”

“Damn it Doc for god's sake lay off her. You had her cooped up; locked away in that school for all those years she's just trying out her wings; it's new to her, give her a break or you’ll only push her further away."

“Since when have you become so parent-like?” Doc questioned.

Richie laughed, “That’s not it at all.”

“Then what exactly is it?” Doc asked, wanting an explanation.

“I have told you once before, we are friends, good friends at that. She has confided in me and we talk a lot,” Richie said. At least he wasn’t totally lying.

“What has she told you?” Doc pressed on.

Richie shook his head, “I’m not going to discredit our friendship. She trusts me and I prefer to keep it that way. I’m sorry.”

Doc scratched his chin as he thought about what Richie was saying to him, “Okay, fine. I’m glad she has you as a friend. It’s just, I would have never believed you with your reputation, that you would be able to be friends with a female.”

“I can be friends with anyone Doc." Richie said calmly as he lit a cigarette. "Just because it's a female doesn't mean I have to take her to bed."

Doc laughed, “I thought you loved women and sex?”

Richie laughed, blowing out the smoke from his cigarette, “I do, but I can also be friends with a one too.”

Doc shook his head, "I'm worried she's going to get herself in trouble."

“Don’t worry about her, I don’t see her as the type of getting into trouble, she’s just wanting to have some fun now, it’s a whole new world to her.”

“Yeah, new world plus innocence equals trouble.”

“Give her some credit, she’s very smart. I don’t see you having any problems, other then your relationship personally.”

Doc looked at him strangely, “What exactly has she told you, Richie?”

Richie shook his head, “I promised her she could talk to me and she has, I am keeping my word, I don’t tell what I know.”

“Damn it, I forgot why I came up here. Jon’s going to be pissed for sure now,” Doc said.

Richie laughed, “When is Jon not pissed about something?”

“He needs you in the dressing room, something about a new song for tonight,” Doc explained.

Both Doc and Richie left the stage wing together.

Richie could see that Doc was getting suspicious, and after he booked a private villa in Acapulco, he knew he needed to defuse any more suspicion now.

“Doc, there’s something you need to know now. I want to be honest about this and I didn't want you to think anything funny was going on. I rented a private villa in Acapulco that has 3 bedrooms. I didn’t want to be bothered by fans or anything; I wanted to take the time to relax. If this bothers you I'll cancel and get us rooms in a hotel.”

Doc laughed, “No, I trust you Rich,” He said as he slapped him on the back.




Richie looked around for Ashley as he and Doc came down the steps. He finally saw her coming back in from outside. Doc went off in another direction when they came off the steps, as he didn’t see her when Richie did. She barely smiled when she saw him. Knowing he didn’t have that much time, Richie walked quickly over to her.

“Are you okay?” He asked her.

“I…yes, I’m fine,” She said still unable to make eye contact with him.

Richie knew she was still embarrassed at what they had done.

“I’m sorry about earlier, I probably went too far,” He said.

She looked up at him with innocence in her eyes, “I’m not quite sure what to think about it, or you.”

Richie looked at the dressing room door, expecting Jon to come running out any moment.

He thought quickly, “Listen, I have to go. Please tell me you aren’t considering backing out on Mexico.”

She shook her head, “No, of course not. I’m just….I don’t know…we’ll talk about it later.”

Richie smiled, but knew she was struggling with what took place. “Where are you watching the show from?”

“Jason asked me to come to the sound board,” She said.

Richie’s jaw clenched, “Jason.”

Ashley looked up at him, “Are you jealous?”

Richie rolled his eyes and shook his head. “Hell no, I’m not jealous. Do I have any reason to be?” He asked.

Before Ashley could answer him, the dressing room door flew open.

“Richie, where the hell have you been? We are running out of time, damn it!” Jon shouted.

Richie rolled his eyes, “I’m on my way.”

He looked back down at Ashley, “I need to go, meet me right here when I come off stage, we are leaving then. And, stay away from Jason.” He said as he turned and walked off.

Ashley stood there not knowing if he was kidding or if he was serious when he said to stay away from Jason. She shook her head and walked past the dressing room and down the hallway that lead to the stage


Ashley left the soundboard, halfway through the show and made her way down the aisle. Richie saw her coming and scowled when she glanced his way. He knew where she had been and wasn’t happy about it.

She stood at the stage until the show was over and then did as he asked, meeting him as he came off the stage in the back.

“You ready to go?” He asked her.

“Please tell me you are going to shower first?”

He laughed, “Do I smell?”

Dave happened to be walking by, “Hell yes you fuckin’ smell!”

Ashley laughed, “See there, even Dave thinks you do.”

“Fine,” Richie said, “I’ll shower first.”

He went on to take a shower and Ashley found the bag she packed. She made it back to the door the same time Richie did.

“Are you going to tell Doc bye before we leave?”

She looked at him and pushed the door open. He walked out behind her, “I guess not,” He laughed.

He directed her to the correct limo waiting. They climbed inside; Richie gave the driver directions then hung up the phone and settled back against his seat. He could tell Ashley was still upset about what had happened earlier and felt it was time to put her at ease. If he didn’t he was afraid the rest of his plans would never come about.

He put his arm around her shoulders and when she moved away he frowned.

"Ashley, I’m sorry your so upset about earlier but we did nothing wrong."

She shifted in her seat and laid her head back, “Then tell me why I feel like it was wrong.”

He licked his lips and turned to face her; this could be tough if he said the wrong thing it could ruin everything.

"I could have picked a better spot, but sometimes that just adds to the excitement of it all.”

She felt the redness creep into her cheeks once again as she heard what he said. She looked over at him, her head still resting on the back of the seat.

“I was embarrassed.” She admitted to him.

Richie took her hand, "I never meant to embarrass you Darlin. I’m sorry if I did but I needed you so damned much and I couldn’t wait," He told her softly as he leaned over to give her a kiss.

She closed her eyes, touching his face with her hand as she accepted his kiss with parted lips. He slid over closer to her, as their kiss became more passionate. He laid her gently back on the seat.

“Richie?” She said breathlessly, pulling her lips away from his.

“Relax, he can’t see anything and we have at least a 40 minute drive to the airport,” He said easing her fears.

His lips covered hers again, as he caressed her face. He kissed her deeply, pressing himself against her; she moaned and dug her nails into her shoulders. She moaned excitedly when his hand touched her breast. His fingers lightly ran around her nipple and then his whole hand cupped it, then moved down her stomach and stopped. He sucked on her bottom lip gently and carefully ran his fingers underneath her shirt.

His hand was warm on her skin, she squirmed and started to say something but he cut her off with his tongue darting inside her mouth; smothering the protest she tried to form. She felt his thumb graze her lace covered nipple and she gasped. As he stoked her nipple, she felt him throb between her legs in the same instance. She gripped his shoulders tighter. Her breast was full and firm, her nipple hard. He pulled up and looked at her, smiling down into her eyes. He saw her desire mounting as he came down to kiss her lips again. She gasped as his fingers pulled down the lace on her bra and he now touched her bare breast. He moved from one nipple to the other then snaked his hand under her and in one quick movement unhooked her bra.

"Does this feel good?" He asked her as his hand once again caressed her breast.

“Yes,” She managed to say, her voice barely a whisper.

"I can make you feel better if you let me," he told her.

She pressed her lips against his, a soft moan filling his mouth.

He moved from between her legs and rested at her side. His hand went to the button her jeans, her hand stopped him.

“I’m not ready for that,” She said softly.

He looked into her eyes and spoke softly, “We won’t go that far, trust me, okay?”

She bit her lip and nodded her head, moving her hand away from his, allowing him to continue. After he pulled her zipper down, he eased her jeans partway down her legs. He saw the lace bikini she had on and smiled as he kissed her again, his tongue dancing around hers so slow and soft. He carefully pulled her shirt up along with her bra and she trembled. He caressed each breast as he sucked gently on her neck. She moaned, feeling herself become wet again.

His hand left her breasts, moving down her stomach. He slowly side down inside her bikini, her legs parted instantly for him. She gasped, feeling his finger slip into her wetness. He moaned, feeling just how wet she had become. He moved one finger, gently working her sensitive area. She squirmed at his touch and he continued to kiss her. He felt the rise and fall of her chest coming quickly; he knew she was thoroughly enjoying what he was doing to her. His lips left hers and she bit down her bottom lip to keep composure, she felt she could so easy lost control of at any moment. He bent down and kissed her breast bone, her breathing came harder.

He slowly introduced her to the feeling of his finger inside her. She moaned and tensed up for a moment, but then relaxed. He moved his finger slowly, his lips and tongue found her erect nipple, playfully he taunted it, and she fisted her hands in his hair as she let him do what he wanted. He slowly started moving his finger faster inside her, she bit down on her lip again as she arched her neck back. She never imagined something would feel any better then what she had already experienced with him she couldn’t help but moan as she started moving her hips in time with his motion.

She felt she was about to lose control, she raised her head up desperately wanting her lips on his. She grabbed his face with both of her hands; she kissed him in a way she had never kissed him before. When he felt her start to let loose, he went deeper and moved his finger wildly inside her hitting a spot she didn’t know was there. She felt her body start to go rigid as waves moved through her making her tremble as the pleasure roared through out her entire being.

She gabbed the leather seat with one hand as her body started to tremble, he continued to move his finger deep inside her he added a second. He took her a point she could no longer endure. Her hand clamped down on his, and she tried to move away from him.

“Please stop,” She begged him.

He stopped his movements as she laid underneath him, her breathing uncontrolled.

“Is something wrong?” He asked her softly.

She shook her head as she ran her hand to her forehead and threw her hair, “No, I just need to stop. I can’t take anymore.”

He smiled down at her and she laughed, “I’m sorry, it’s just…too much.”

“I understand,” He said. He kissed her softly on the lips and then moved away from her.

He sat back against the seat and pulled her up to him, taking her in his arms. She laid her head against his chest. He undid the button on his jeans and then pulled the zipper down.

"Touch me," he said softly.

This time she didn't need coaxing as she ran her fingers lightly over the bulge in his underwear. She ran her fingers up to his waist band and slowly pulled his underwear down exposing him.

She lovingly began to stroke him as she did earlier that night. He moaned while he watched her move on him, his head drifted back as he enjoyed her touch. He reached up and rested his hand on the back of her head, caressing her hair as she caressed him with her hand.

He gradually started moving his hips meeting her stokes as they came down his length.

“Oh baby, that feels good,” He moaned.

She smiled, loving the way she could make him feel; loving the fact she was the one making him moan, the same way he had done to her.

She squeezed her hand tighter around him and he pulled her hair as she continued to stroke him. He bent over to her, taking her breast in his hand as he started sucking and biting on it. She made little mewling noises; while she continued to move on him picking up her pace; her hand traveling more rapidly now.

He moved away from her, and pushed her down onto the seat again. He pulled her pants down further and laid beside her, running his hand between her legs, he slid his finger inside her as she started to stoke him again. He moved his hips against her hand and her thigh, sliding a second finger inside her. She tensed up and moaned, but he continued to stoke her.

“Oh god, Ashley,” he moaned into her ear.

She started thrusting against his hand, his fingers milled her bringing her to her point so fast, she couldn’t breathe. As she released in his hand, he released onto her stomach.

They held each other for a few minutes and then Ashley started giggling. Richie moved his head to look into her face.

“What’s so funny?” He asked.

“I’m sorry, it’s just…first my hand and now my stomach.”

Richie chuckled as he sat up and reached for his leather bag. He unzipped it and pulled out a towel. He smiled at her and he wiped off her stomach. When he was done, he careful folded the towel and stuck it back into his bag, as Ashley pulled her pants up, buttoning and zipping them.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t laughing at you,” She said as she kissed his lips.

“I know.” He smiled. He sat back against the seat and pulled her over to him, caressing her back.

She sat up away from him, “Would you mind fixing what you undid earlier?” She asked as she turned her back for him to fix her bra.

He sat up against her, pulling her back against him, “Why? I have better access with it off.” He said as he ran both of his hands up cupping both of her breasts.

She laughed and let him touch her for a few minutes then pulled away again. “I’m serious.”

He frowned as he hooked her bra back for her. She fixed herself inside her shirt and then turned around to him again.

He took her face in his hands and kissed her softly at first, then parted his lips. Ashley wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him back. They kissed for a long time and then he pulled away, but held her close in his arms.

“I love being with you,” he whispered.

She smiled as she looked up at him. This was going to be the best time of her life, she just knew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment