Saturday 4 September 2010

Ashley's story chapter 9

Part 9
The telephone woke Ashley up from a dead sleep. She rolled over, still half asleep when she picked it up.

“Hello?”

“Hey Darlin. How are you?”

Ashley rubbed her eyes and frowned. “Richie? What time is it?”

“Twelve.”

She ran her hand to her forehead. “Where are you?” She asked him.

“My room. I wanted to come and check on you to make sure you are okay.”

“Um, okay,” She said sleepily and hung the phone up.

She got up out of bed and unlocked the door. Then went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth. After she and Doc got into their argument earlier that day, she left so she wouldn’t have to see him again. She was so upset she cried herself to sleep and didn’t wake up until Richie had just called.

She heard him come in the door and she leaned out of the bathroom door and waved her hand. He smiled noticing her nightgown was see-thru. He sat down on the bed and waited for her.

When she was done, she came out of the bathroom and turned the light on behind her.

He smiled, looking up at her as she sat down beside him on the bed. She instantly put her arms around him and her head was against his chest.

“How ya doin?” He asked.

She shrugged her shoulders, “Fine I guess.”

“It’ll be okay.” He said softly.

She shook her head, “What does he expect me to do? I need my own life.”

Richie put his hand on the back of her head and kissed the top, “I know Darlin.”

She rose her head up and smiled, “I’m so glad that I can count on you.”

It was then that he realized that not only had she fallen in love with him, but she was also depending on him way to much.

“Don’t say that Ashley. You shouldn't lean on me so much.”

“Why not? You never let me down," She said snuggling next to him.

He moved away and stood up. "Is that what you told Jason?"

"Jason? I don’t know what you’re talking about I didn’t tell Jason anything," She said clearly puzzled.

"You know I can’t afford to let our relationship come out in the open right now. We talked about that."

Ashley could see Richie was angry and didn’t know what to say or do. She stood and stepped towards him. "Richie, I…"

He cut her off. "I can’t handle this right now. You depend on me too much; it’s beginning to show."

She moved away from him, nodding her head. She bit her lip so she wouldn't start crying.

"I'm sorry I didn't think depending on the man you love was wrong," She said confused by his actions and slightly annoyed.

"We got too close too fast. I…I need some room." He felt like she was putting a choke hold on him and he wanted to loosen that tie.

"Fine," She said. She got up and slipped down in the covers of her bed. "I'll give you all the room you need." She rolled over, her back to him.

He stepped towards the bed wanting to reach out to her but doing that would only reinforce the hold she had on him. He turned around and walked to the door pausing with his hand on the knob when he got there. He looked back once more at her rigid form on the bed then shook his head.

"Goodnight," he said as he opened the door and walked out.

Her sobs coming from inside the room reached his ears when he paused just outside her door and laid his head against it. Balling his hand in a fist his laid it against the door, angry at himself for being the cause of her pain but unable to change the feelings he had inside.

______________________________________


06/27/87

After her morning run with Jon, Ashley took a walk by herself to get her head straight. With everything that had happened yesterday, she didn’t know where she stood with Doc, Richie and now Jason. To make matters worse, he didn’t show up to run with her and Jon. When she had asked Jon if they were waiting for Jason he said something about Jason saying he had other things to do and dropped the subject.

She had made it back to her room and was about to open her door when Doc emerged from his.

“I’ve been trying to reach you,” He said.

She didn’t acknowledge him. He tried again. “We need to talk. Or I should say, I need to tell you some things.”

She opened her door and went on inside. Leaving her door open, Doc walked in and closed it behind him. She plopped down on the chair and started taking off her running shoes. When she was done, she sat back in her seat and looked up at him.

Doc took a deep breath and tried to smile. “I know that I’ve not told you a lot of things about your mother.”

Ashley nodded her head agreeing with him.

He continued. “The fact is I didn’t want you to know because I thought that would only hurt you worse. I know that I made a mistake.”

He sat down in front of her and looked her dead in the eyes. “Your mother was seventeen when we met, she was a model. Our relationship was…awful, for lack of a better word. I wouldn’t even consider it a relationship. I didn’t even know about you until she called me up one day five years later and told me where I could find you.”

Ashley stared back at him, her bottom lips started to quiver.

“I am scared that you will turn out like she did,” He said.

Ashley tilted her head, “What do you mean, like she did? You know where she is?”

Doc shook his head, “Not exactly. After she told me where you were I tried to reason with her. She didn’t care. She had met the wrong people and got caught up in drugs and worse. I know she wasn’t honest with me, so I took it up on myself that you were cared for. As far as I know, she’s in Canada somewhere.”

“So, this is why you don’t want me to go in to modeling then?” She asked him.

"I don't want you to end up where she is. It's a lot rougher than you know out there and I am afraid someone would take advantage of you," Doc said earnestly.

“Doc,” She said leaning up in her chair. “I want to do something besides be on the road with you and a bunch of rock stars. I see this as an opportunity to take care of myself. I want to do this, I really do.”

Doc smiled, “You are so much like your mother it scares me.”

She rolled her eyes, “Don’t compare me to her.”

He took her hand, “I’m not really. You just remind me of her. She was so beautiful. You look just like her. She was hell on wheels, just like you are. That’s why I went ahead and set it up for you to meet that photographer this evening.”

Ashley’s eyes went wide, “You’re kidding?”

Doc shook his head, “I knew you wanted it that bad.”

“OH MY GOD!” She shrieked. She practically jumped in his arms.

He laughed as he hugged her. She kissed his bald spot and jumped up. “What am I going to wear?”

He grinned, “Here, take my card and go shopping for something.”

She hugged him again, “Thank you so much. This means so much to me, you have no idea.”

“Just be ready by six, that’s what time we are meeting him, he’s coming to the show.


______________________________________


Ashley went out shopping and found a very nice, white dress. It was fitted, with no sleeves and the hem rested two inches above her knee. It looked nice on her with her tan skin. Her legs and shoulders glistened. She twisted her hair in a French twist and wore the diamond earrings that Doc gave her one year for her birthday.

She smiled at her reflection in the full length mirror behind the bathroom door. Turning from side to side making sure everything was fine. When the phone rang she went to answer it

“Hello?” She asked, stretching the phone cord across the room so she could look in the mirror again.

“Hey Darlin,” Richie whispered.

Her movements froze, “Richie?”

He laughed softly, “Yes, who else calls you Darlin? Never mind, I don’t want to know. Listen, I want to see you before the show.”

“Richie,” she began, but he ignored her.

“Ashley, I need to talk to you.”

“Well, I’m not sure when I’ll be free.”

“Other plans?” He asked surprised.

“No,” She said quickly. “Well, I am meeting with Mark and his friend at six. I don’t know how long I will be.”

“Doc knows what you doing?” He chuckled.

She smiled, “Actually, he’s the one that set it all up.”

He could hear the excitement in her voice. “That’s great. Okay then, we will play it by ear. I’ll make sure we are alone sometime tonight.”

“Richie?”

“Darlin, I have to go. Jon’s beating on the door. I’ll see you later.” He hung up the phone before she had time to say goodbye.

She shook her head and hung the phone up. She was delighted that he wanted to see her again, but wondered why the sudden change of heart. He had just said last night, he needed space.

Another hour went by and she went down to the lobby to meet Doc. He was there, on the curiosity phone. He smiled when he saw her and then finished up his phone call.

“You look stunning,” He said kissing her cheek.

“Thanks. You bought it,” She giggled.

He smiled, “Ready?”

She nodded her head, “I’m nervous.”

They started to walk out the middle set of double doors. “Don’t be. I actually know this photographer. He’s nice but very straight forward. Mark wouldn’t have mentioned him if he didn’t see something that he liked. He’s done this before with some girls.”

“What’s his name?” Ashley asked nervously as she got inside the back of the limo.

“Sante D’Orazio. He’s done pictures for American Vogue and Vanity Fair.”

Ashley swallowed the lump in her throat. She recognized the names of those magazines.

“Don’t worry, it’ll be fine. You’re in this position because you have the looks to be. Not every girl is given this opportunity.” Doc said.

She nodded and turned her head taking a deep breath she let it out slowly.

When they arrived at the venue, they passed by Jon and he waved at them. She noticed the way he looked at her and her dress. He tried not to look, but he did so out of the corner of his blue eyes.

Doc led her into a meeting room. They were early so she poured herself a cup of water as he mouth was now dry. She was quiet, her stomach a bundle of nerves as she waited, sitting quietly in her chair.

When the door opened her heart jumped up into her throat. Mark smiled at her and shook hands with Doc. He was followed by a man she assumed was Sante. He was short, dark complexion and looked to be Italian with a reseeding hair line. He smiled and shook Doc’s hand.

“How have you been?” He asked Doc.

Doc laughed, “Busy. This is Ashley,” He said turning to her.

Ashley stood up and something made her react. Her charm instantly turned on as she smiled.

“Nice to meet you,” She said looking him directly in the eye.

Sante smiled taking her hand, “Ashley. Stunning.” He said with a thick Brooklyn accent.

The four of them sat down at the table and Sante got right down to business. He crossed his legs and folded his hands together as he stared at her.

“Tell me Ashley. Do you have desire to be a model?”

She nodded her head, “I do.”

“Are you familiar with my work?” He asked her.

She grinned, “I’m sorry to say, no.”

He nodded his head, “How do you feel about nudity?”

Her body temperature sky rocketed, and her palms instantly started to sweat. She took a small deep breath before she answered him. “It’s something I am not comfortable with doing, if that’s what you are asking me.”

“I do a lot of nudity, but not entirely. I like to know ahead of time what the model is comfortable in doing.”

She nodded her head that she understood.

“So, you’ve never modeled before, Mark tells me.”

She shook her head, “No, I have not.”

“Would you please stand and slowly turn, so I can see you.” He told her.

She took a deep breath and stood up. She walked out from behind the table. Biting the inside of her lip, she made a slow turn, blushing knowing that he was looking at her body.

"Very nice," he said. "I can work with this." He said motioning for her to sit down. “Well, the first thing we need to do is take some shots of you. Can you come to LA tomorrow?”

She turned and blinked at Doc who had surprisingly been quiet. He nodded his head at her and then looked at Sante. “What time?”

Sante looked at Ashley studying her features. In his mind he was picturing what he was going to do with her. “I see you on the beach, with sand in your hair…” His voice trailed off. “5:00 AM Laguna Beach.”

He stood up and took Ashley’s hand from across the table. “I am looking forward to this. I can change your life.”

She smiled, “I hope so.”

______________________________________



Doc knocked loudly on the dressing room door. "Are you boys decent? I have a young lady with me."

"Some of us are never decent," Alec yelled back.

"If she’s young bring her in!" Dave added.

"Oh yeah!" Yelled Tico.

Outside the door Doc and Ashley could hear the resounding laughter from within. Ashley shook her head and laid her hand on Doc’s arm.

"It sounds like they’ve started partying already. Maybe I should just wait elsewhere."

"No, it’s okay you know how Jonny and the boys are before a concert. It’s all a part of getting yourself in the mood."

Just then the door opened and Jon stood there before them. "It’s safe, come on in," he said grinning. Having seen her earlier he couldn’t resist adding, "Great dress Ash."

"Thank you," she said softly, looking up and catching Richie’s eyes on her.

“What’s the occasion? Did you wear that just for me?" Jon teased.

"Ashley had a meeting with Sante D'Orazio tonight. He thinks she has definite possibilities and wants to see her tomorrow in LA for a photo shoot." Doc explained.

"That’s great!" Jon said. Hugging Ashley he told her, "congratulations you’re on your way."

"Well, I don’t know about that." She laughed once again locking eyes with Richie who stood drinking his beer.

Everyone came over to offer their best wishes and congratulations while Richie hung back.

Doc was explaining to Jon that he planned on going with Ashley tomorrow and all the arrangements for them to go on to Portland were taken care of when Richie walked over. He paid little attention to what Doc was saying to Jon about them going on to Portland, Oregon. He had something else on his mind.

"Congratulations" Richie stepped up and hugged Ashley. "I need to see you," he whispered. "Wait for me in the ladies room down the hall."

She didn’t reply but a few minutes later she excused herself and walked down the hall to the ladies room. Richie saw her leave and waited, talking for a bit and finishing his beer before he left the room to join her. He knocked on the door of the one-stall room and waited.

"I’ll be out in a minute," Came Ashley’s voice from within.

"It’s me. Open up." Richie told her.

She unlocked the door and he slipped inside, taking her in his arms as he did so. His tongue sought and found hers while his hands ran down the length of her white dress.

"God you turn me on," He murmured pulling her body into his.

"Richie," she gasped feeling his desire pressed against her.

His hand traveled down to the hem of her dress pulling it up along her thighs. He got it high enough to be able to cup her backside in his hands before she pulled away from his lips.

"We…we can’t do this here," she protested weakly.

"Yes, we can," he answered, one hand traveling up to her breast while he pressed his hips against her.

"L..l…lock the door at least," she begged nervously as she felt her body respond to his.

"It’s more exciting this way," he said in a low sexy voice.

"Richie, please!" She whispered struggling to free herself from his grasp.

"Relax Darlin," he said softly as he moved back to the door, still holding her against him as they kissed.

He reached back and locked the door with one quick movement, and then both of his hands were all over her again.

"We don’t have much time," he told her between kisses as he pushed her up against the sink inside the tiny bathroom.

Suddenly he dropped to his knees in front of her. His hands found their way under her dress as he pushed it up around her waist. He leaned forward and kissed her, making her moan softly in anticipation of what he was about to do. His fingers hooked in the waist of her underwear pulling them down her legs. After she stepped out of them he coaxed her legs apart and ran his hand along her moistened flesh. His fingers entered her while his tongue tasted her. She moaned, her excitement getting the better of her as he increased his movements. Concerned she’d be heard he stopped and stood, covering her mouth with his while he continued to move his fingers inside her, making her weak in the knees.

"Richie," she panted into his mouth as her climax began.

The sweat ran down between her breasts, she shivered, clinging to his shoulders for support. With his free hand he loosened the button on his jeans and tugged the zipper down while she trembled and shook from the waves moving through her. He removed the foil covered package from is pocket and tore it open with his teeth. With one hand he took the condom out and rolled it down his length while he continued to bring her pleasure with the other.

He moved her over so that her back was up against the partition separating the toilet from the rest of the room. Using his knee and foot he nudged her legs farther apart. With his tongue in her mouth and his lips over hers, smothering her cries of delight, he entered her. Hands that cupped her rear now ran down her thighs and lifted her so that she was able to wrap her legs around him. Her arms clung to him as he moved forcefully rocking the partition as he did. Her moans and cries he kept quieted with his mouth clamped over hers.

She feared discovery yet she was helpless to stop him from getting exactly what he wanted. Her body refused to listen to her mind, nothing mattered except the pleasure that coursed through her body as the most powerful orgasm she’d had yet to experience took over, leaving her unable to focus on anything but what was happening to her.

Her body’s grip and the pulsating sensations were enough to give Richie what he’d come for. His satisfaction came immediately after hers. He drew away and slowly let her feet return to the floor. Powerless, to do anything but lean against the wall, she watched while he removed the used condom and tossed it into the toilet. He refastened his jeans and came back over to her. She stood there still trembling from the act they had just performed; he kissed her slightly swollen lips.

"Thank you," he told her as he pulled her dress back down.

She didn’t have time to think, to respond before he turned and scooped up her underwear from where it lay on the floor. She smiled, waiting, expecting him to hand it to her, shocked when he tucked it into his pocket.

"Richie!’" She said as he opened the door and poked his head slightly out the door.

He turned once, winked then stepped out into the empty hall.

She watched him quickly walk out, the door closing behind him. She rolled her eyes and sighed. Turning around to the mirror, she pulled the pins for her hair.

‘Damn him. Why does he do this shit?’ She thought to herself as she ran her hands through her long wavy hair.

She bent over and ran it under the backside and then flipped it all back. She smoothed her face, running her fingertips under her eyes and along her mouth. Stepping backwards she looked at her dress and smoothed it out and turned around smoothing it around her hips and butt area. She took a deep breath and then walked out of the bathroom, running right into Jon. Feeling a bit embarrassed and guilty for what she and Richie had done, she blushed.

“Hi,” She said softly, moving her eyes out of direct contact with his.

He grinned. “Hey,” He said as he walked on past her into the men’s bathroom.

She let out the small breath of air she had taken in when she saw him and continued on down the hallway, back to the dressing room. The guys, minus Jon were warming up their vocals. Richie glanced at her and grinned as he continued preparing for the show. Immediately, she felt her face flush. Both from the excitement of it all and from being slightly ticked off at the way he had done her.

She opened the cooler that was sitting on the floor. Kneeling down she plunged her hand into the ice and water, looking around for a Dr. Pepper.

Richie looked over at her. “Careful in that dress Darlin. You don’t want to bend over,” He said.

She turned her head and looked up at him. He was grinning from ear to ear. She shot him an annoyed look and then looked back down at the cooler.

Dave snickered, “Watch out Sambora. Something tells me the little lady didn’t like your comment.”

She laughed at Dave and shook her head as she stood back upright, Dr. Pepper in her hand.

Doc was sitting down on the couch shaking his head, looking over the details he had just received regarding Los Angles. “Ash, I know I said we would leave after the show. But, don’t you think we should go on now? So you can rest?”

She nodded her head, “Sure. That’s actually a good idea. Five AM on the beach will come early enough.”

Dave looked over at Richie, “OH MY GOD! She said beach. You know what that means.”

She turned around and narrowed her eyes at Dave and Richie smiled at her. “I guess that means we will see some bikini pictures then, ugh Ash?” He said grinning at her.

“Hey, easy boys.” Doc said shaking his head.

Ashley laughed and rolled her eyes at him. She shrugged her shoulders, “Maybe so.”

No comments:

Post a Comment